The TMT programme fee for 2018 is R3160 per month for 12 months.
This fee includes the following:
- Admin fees & Class fees
- All additional books & material
- TMT outreach costs
- TMT Orientation & Debriefing camp costs
- Year-end function / Graduation ceremony costs
- Team wear costs
- Four12 Conference South Africa
- Exposure to Joshua Generation congregations and travel costs thereof
- Internet access & access to network infrastructure
For all international applicants:
TMT also welcomes international students and will assist in the necessary letters and information needed to obtain student VISAS.
- English: In order to be part of the TMT programme, an international student needs have an adequate grasp of the English language. They need to be able to communicate, comprehend, read and write in English.
- Documentation & VISAs: The student needs to have the necessary documentation, permission and VISAs to enter the country and remain in South Africa for 12 months. http://www.home-affairs.gov.za/index.php/applying-for-sa-visa
- Additional Living expense: The accommodation offered is self-catering. Therefore you will have to budget to also cater for yourself. We would suggest that you budget between R1500 and R2500 per month for your food. (It works out cheaper to cook together!) If you would not make use of our accommodation, then you will pay around R3000 to rent a room in town, with the possibility of paying separately for electricity (around R300 a month)
- Traveling: The TMT campus is in walking distance of most shops that you will need for everyday shopping. Your classes are also on the same campus as the accommodation that we provide. For more specific shopping (like clothes) most people would go to Cape Town which is about an hour’s drive away. Even though South Africa has some public transport, it does not always go to exactly where you would like to be, and we will suggest that you only use it when you are a group of 3 or more. But for most travelling, students will drive together, so you can plan to have some expenses around travelling.
- Working in RSA: You will have to obtain a working VISA before you will be able to work is South Africa, which can be quite a lengthy process. So it will be good if you choose either the study or serving option for your afternoon elective.
- Communication: It will be very helpful if you could get yourself a mobile cellphone once you are in South Africa so that you can be reached easily as well as being part of any communications that takes place via cellular. You will be able to get a cellphone in Wellington.
Please feel free to contact the office to receive the necessary letters or for more information. Click Here For Contact Information
Shared Room fees for 2018 is R2087 per month for 12 months.
TMT has accommodation available for the students to rent. A commitment to a 12-month rental period is required and a rental agreement will need to be signed.
It is important to note that the accommodation provided is exclusively self-catering. No food or catering will be provided for the tenants. The students will be responsible to provide all their own eating utensils for outreach times and no utensils and kitchen appliances may be removed from the property.
This fee includes the following:
- Water and Electricity
- Single bed and mattress
- Bathroom facilities
- Washing room facilities
- Self-catering facilities
- Free Wifi access
- Safe parking behind electronic gate
A kitchen with the following basic equipment will be available for the students use:
- Washing basin
- Cutlery and Crockery
- Fridge and Freezer
- Cupboard space for own food.
The student will be responsible to provide all their own eating utensils for outreach times.